Outage on 5/14/2013
Hello NHUltimate Users,
Jim and I wanted to apologize for the outage of the site yesterday (5/14/13). The host provider the site is currently running on had widespread issues that took them several hours to correct. Everything looks back to normal at this point and I saw several games played today!
Thanks for understanding,
Mike and Jim
Who are we?
- Hits: 4517
Ultimate players of various skill levels looking to play and promote the game! New players are always welcomed!
Here are our current registered clubs:
- Portsmouth-Original: A group of players who play regularly during lunch around the Pease area. We play whenever we can get enough players interested. We're also the ones who created and maintain the NHUltimate.com site.
- Nashua-Lunch-Pickup: A group of players playing during lunch in the Nashua area (as the name suggests).
- Seacoast-Ultimate-Pickup: This is a group of Portsmouth-area players who get together to play pickup on Wednesday evenings, and Sunday afternoons. We have players of all skill levels join in for a casual, friendly game. Please bring a white and dark shirt (no grey!) if you would like to switch teams. See our website at http://seacoastultimate.com for information on this club and their other organized games.
- Newmarket-Pickup: A group of players that get together 2-3 times a week (Tues @5:30, Thurs @5:30, and Sat @1:00).
- BAD Bridge Club: Bay Area Duplicate Bridge Club - this is a group of amateur duplicate bridge players (many of whom are local ultimate players) who get together every few weeks to play cards somewhere between Newmarket and Portsmouth. It is a small welcoming nonjudgmental ‘teaching club’ that allow cheat sheets for the bidding and forgives the occasional misplay. There is usually beer, gin and food involved.
- Mira-Mesa-Pickup: A group of players in San Diego with links to other site members. For more information on this club, see their site here: http://www.sdultimate.com/pickup/miramesa.htm
- Rye-Beach-Pickup: Casual co-ed summer frisbee players who play Monday nights starting at 6pm starting in May through August. All skill levels welcome. As long as it is 60 degrees we will be out there on the beach. If it is warm enough plan for a dip in the water after the game to cool off.